jumia

Saturday, August 22, 2009

YEEPEE!!!! I AM 25 YEARS OLD






Here are some of my birthday pictures
Yes, I am 25 in the month of August, 2009.

It all started in August 1984, when I was born. All this time someone had been watching over me, directing my paths and adjusting me to become who I am today. All glory, honor and praises to his name. By his grace today am a grown young man, and I am handsome or what do you think? Girls like me and I like girls too may be it was because my mother is a women. The other day a lady wanted to give me an engagement ring, I told her I reserve the right to engagement a lady not the other way round. As if that was not enough a lady came to my parent house one time, she brought different gifts saying she wanted to pay my groom price Imagine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.