jumia

Monday, August 3, 2009

UPDATE ON HOW TO GET NEW LAPTOP FOR N15,000

Testimonials
Few pictures of partners who have flipped out

Sincerely, I doubted this project from the first day I heard about it.
I only said I was going to just take the risk and the risk was really
worth it. Nobody really believed it worked until I got my brand new HP
laptop. Please keep up the good work, you guys are the bomb.
• Tayo Adeyemi, Ilorin.
08033948000
I’m an online marketer, a lot of people trust and believe in me so I
didn’t want to pull them into what I didn’t understand. I signed up
and now I have my brand new HP laptop from FLIP, It’s now clear to all
doubting thomas’ that FLIP works. More power to your elbow.
• Paul Ogohoriere, Student, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun state.
07084464458
I honestly was short of words when I was asked to come and pick up my
laptop. It is so amazing that there are people who are thinking of
solving major problems for others. I now FLIP my laptop whenever
because FLIP believed in me. Thank you FLIP AFRICA.
• Shakirat Abioye, Student, Lagos state University, Lagos.
07025282718

I met the FLIP team when they brought this project to my school
(YABATECH), I didn’t waste time at all since I already met the MD of
the company earlier and I know him to be a man of integrity, alas, I
was the first to get the FLIP laptop in my school. I’m telling many
more people about it and it’s worth it!
• Opeyemi Ajanaku, Student, Yabatech, Lagos.
08030650457
This is really amazing. I feel good now that I have my laptop, I also
feel better cos I’m now a business consultant. In simple words, FLIP
works. I’m going back to Kano to practically preach FLIP!
• Ishaq Suleiman , Kano.
08089630322
“Information technology is shaping our dreams very significantly. It
is a very significant tool to prepare the young people for tomorrow
and to help us improve the economy for today.”
-Turner Isoun
Former Nigerian Minister of Science and Technology

LEVEL OF LAPTOPS
Diamond: Refer 7 partners to signup with N15,000 under your
HP Compaq Presario cQ50-130, Dual Core
rm-70, 2.0GHz, 200GB harddisk, 3GB RAM, 15.4"
Brightview wxga, dvd rw, vista home premium

Platinum: Refer 6 partners to signup with N15,000 under your
HP Compaq Presario, 2.0GHz,
160GB Hard disk, 1GB memory, webcam,bluetooth,wireless,15.6",wxga,vista home basic.

Gold: Refer 5 partners to signup with N15,000 under your
HP Compaq Presario, 2.0GHz, 120GB hard disk, 1GB RAM, wireless, 15.6" wxga,Dvd rw, touchpad, window vista, Home Basic.

Sliver: Refer 4 partners to signup with N15,000 under your
HP mini Intel Atom 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 60GB hard disk, 10.2 wxga,screen webcam.

Bronze: Refer 3 partner to signup under you
Acer LU.so5ob.111
Acer aspire one a150-1570
intel n270 1.6GHz 8GB 512mb
8.9" crystal bright wsvga, webcam


HOW TO GET YOUR LAPTOP
Pay a partnership fee of N15, 000. 00 into any of the following bank accounts or the equivalent. (USD150)
S/N ACCOUNT NAME BANK ACCOUNT
1 BIGPLUS GTB 243- 220467- 110
2 BIGPLUS OCEANIC BANK 0641101005397
3 BIGPLUS ZENITH BANK 6119402195
4 BIGPLUS U.B.A 04770030000337
5 BIGPLUS GTB (Foreign/domiciliary account) 243- 220467- 210

Fill up the form at http://www.flipafrica.org/pt715 (Click join now)

(Kindly fill with correct information as the laptop would be delivered to your doorstep).

(A confirmation text message & Email is sent to your mobile number and email address to confirm your payment and registration within 24hours of filling this form).
Under the Partner/Referral Name put – Adekunle Emmanuel. ( this will give you access to sign up bonuses worth $170)

Start signing up new partners and you are on your way to getting any of the laptops of your choice. (An SMS alert comes to your phone for every associate partner that comes under you).

A Congratulatory SMS and Email is sent to you once you FLIP out i.e. Get your expected associated partners.

You then proceed to pay for the courier charge that enables us deliver it to your doorstep. (Please check customer support for rate.)
An SMS and an Email is sent to you to confirm payment of courier fees and also to inform you about your new status (Business Consultant).


Head Office:

BigPlus Group
Plot 24b (3rd floor),
Gbemisola house,
Omole b/stop,
Omole Layout, Ojodu-Berger,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Hotlines
• +234(0)8069606633
• +234(01)8507480
• +234(0)80772330
Email support:
To check status of delivery- delivery@flipafrica.org
To know how much you have earned (Consultants only) – accounts@flipafrica.org
For general questions & reports - enquiries@flipafrica.org
To bid for a franchise – bid-fc@flipafrica.org

Dispatch Support (FLIP Express delivery chart)
ZONE SERVICE AREA NO. OF WORKING DAYS COST OF SERVICE(N) COST OF SERVICE(USD$)
A Intracity(metro) 3days 3000 30
B Intra area 3days 5000 50
C Direct 3days 7000 70
D West Africa 7days 20000 200
E Rest of Africa 7days 25000 250

Kindly check the list below to see your zone and coverage area.
Note: Zones A, B and C refers to Zones in Nigeria while D and E refer to zones outside Nigeria.
Zone A : Lagos and its metropolis
Zone B: Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Edo, Delta states in Nigeria.
Zone C: Every other state apart from the aforementioned in A & B.
Zone D: Burkina faso, Gambia, Guinea, Ivory coast, Liberia, Senegal, Sierra leone, Benin rep, Ghana, Togo.
Zone E: Algeria, Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, Central Africa rep, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Equitorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Morrocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Rwanda, Sao-tome & Principe, Seychelles, Sudan, Swaziland, Tunisia, Uganda, Zaire, Zambia, Botswana, Kenya, S/Africa, Egypt, Zimbabwe.

2 comments:

emeka ben onyenwe September 22, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

is the promo still on am intersted

Adekunle Emmanuel Oludare September 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Hi Emeka,
The laptop promo is still hot. Read the latest info on the program here

http://dollarsites.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-you-can-get-your-own-flip-africa.html

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.